Friday, January 15, 2010

Preparing for Transition

Preparing for transition. If I want to be totally honest with myself, I'd have to say that I probably spend, on average, 15 hours a day with some sort of entertainment entity in front of my eyes. Maybe more. God, I hope I don't ever go blind. What would I do with all of my time? I'm too lazy to learn how to read braille and I know Leslee won't describe the eye gouging, stabbing or vomiting from the horror films I love so much, in the detail that I would like.
So, as my profile description says, the aforementioned wife, Leslee, who runs this blog, is going to be having a baby in the hot heat of Florida's 2010 summer. I feel like I need to prepare myself for this by being less obsessed over things like this. Leslee, who is mostly a saint, puts up with a lot. I don't want to push my luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment